[argyllcms] printer calibration for guttenprint driver OT?

  • From: adam k <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:49:48 -0400

Hello,
I would like to calibrate my R1800 for use with Printphoto program. I would
like to use Colormunki to calibrate printer, but I'm not sure how to print
Colormunki
targets using guttenprint driver. Is it possible? If yes, how?
I understand that profiles created using Epson drivers are not good in
guttenprint. Right?
Thank you!

--
 Adam Kielcz

Note:   If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding
history, which includes my email address and any others you see in
this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have
their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history
also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents
viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an
extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly
inconvenienced.