[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI development snapshot available

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 18:00:11 +0200

> When I change the white point of the display the results of the following
measurements of the white point don't change accordingly.

So, it work as I thought: It assumes that the same RGB output should produce
the same XYZ data and measurement deviation is compensated based on a
reference point.

The idea itself sounds good for me. (Like the ahead-back measurement road in
the geodesy surveys which reduces the effect of the stochastic errors.)
[Sorry for the mirror-translated patois. I hope you can understand...]
But you should average at least three measures before you fix the reference
point. (Or you can possibly catch the worst measure for the reference
point.)

And yes, it should be (automatically) disabled during the iterative manual
hardware setup.