[argyllcms] dispcalGUI development snapshot available

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:08:55 +0200

Hello everyone,

I've uploaded a new snapshot of the upcoming next version of dispcalGUI. It has the following changes from 0.5.8.1:

 * Several bugfixes ('formula' type vcgt tag [non-Argyll] profile
   handling errors, measurement window positioning related measurement
   failure, empty EDID monitor name profiling failure, profile name
   placeholder %im not working, 'profiling did not finish' when using
   'show actual calibration curves', blackbody color temperature <-> xy
   chromaticity calculation, profile verification reports not working
   in MSIE 6, and a few other minor glitches)
 * Profile verification report now shows original profile whitepoint and
   allows choosing blackbody locus for assumed whitepoint
 * When loading settings from .cal files, restores actual settings not
   measured values
 * “Allow skipping of spectrometer self-calibration” disabled by default
 * A few Argyll CMS 1.3.0 features (support correction matrix and drift
   compensation)

A detailed changelog is in the accompanying ReadMe.

Download:

Linux (Autopackage):
http://dispcalGUI.hoech.net/snapshot/dispcalGUI-0.6.1.3.package

Mac OS X:
http://dispcalGUI.hoech.net/snapshot/dispcalGUI-0.6.1.3.dmg

Windows:
http://dispcalGUI.hoech.net/snapshot/dispcalGUI-0.6.1.3-win32.zip

Keep in mind this is still under development (I already spotted a minor glitch with a missing tooltip string for the button to choose a correction matrix). I'm planning a full release in the coming week.

--
Florian Höch