[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI development snapshot available

  • From: Juergen Lilien <jp.lilien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:29:34 +0200

János, Tóth F. wrote:
>> ... (e.g. 10°) observer for spectral data.
>
> Did you tested it yet? I am curious about your results.

At the moment I had only a look at the effect on the white point
calibration. With my setup the white point with 10° observer is
less green more on the magenta side, compared to the standard
2° observer (each with 6500K Blackbody). The eyes are adapting
very fast, so it is difficult for me to say what white point is
more pleasing to the eyes, but I tend to the 10° observer WP.

I haven't tested yet, if the 10° observer gives a better match
with other (sRGB) panels.

Regards, Juergen