[argyllcms] Re: differen ColorMunkis

  • From: Bob Coss <bobcoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 14:14:46 -0400

A couple of those devices discussed earlier are emissive only, and won't
make printer profiles.   According to the supported devices list, those
operate like an i1 display type device.

Make sure you are getting one specifically for printers if you want that
functionality.

Bob

--
Hay que aprender algo nuevo todos los días