[argyllcms] colprof Not enough memory to process in chunks

  • From: "Marko Milisavljevic" <marko.mili@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 03:11:32 -0700

I am processing a 210 patch ti3 file with:

colprof -v -qh RGB-210-patch

and it returns:
....snip...
Creating B to A tables
 0%colprof: Warning - Reverse Cell Cache exausted, processing in chunks
colprof: Error - Not enough memory to process in chunks

The file that is failing is readout from a limited gamut B&W inkset,
http://www.PaulRoark.com/BW-Info/UT-3D_Readme.pdf. It manages to
complete with -qm

A 210 patch file from 6-ink pigment Epson worked only on -qh, failed on -qu.

It doesn't seem much to ask for on a 3GB machine. Any idea what I'm
doing wrong? This is on OS X, ArgyllCMS 1.0.1

Many thanks,
Marko