[argyllcms] Re: XYZ LUT profile unable to be installedon WindowsXPorused with Firefox 3.5

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:14:56 +1100

Florian Höch wrote:
Installing the profile via the Windows-provided context menu seems to be no problem. But I can't set it as display profile, neither with dispwin nor with Windows' own color settings control panel on Vista (x64).
Is this working in Windows 7?

As I mentioned early on in this discussion, often operating
system CMM's will have certain restrictions for display
profiles, such as requiring matrix based profiles for reasons of
speed.