[argyllcms] Re: XYZ LUT profile unable to be installedon WindowsXPor used with Firefox 3.5

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 22:34:39 +1100

Konstantin Pyanzin wrote:
Be that as it may, it sounds like Firefox has a bug in rejecting profiles
that don't have matrix tags.

Firefox (and all other CMS-aware applications) doesn't reject matrix tags,
but at first it try to use appropriate LUT if exist.

Your statement isn't inconsistent with mine.

I've taken the BToATestProfile.icc and removed the matrix tags and
put it here <www.argyllcms.com/test.icc>. Does Firefox still load it ?

Sorry, but how I can get this profile? It seems to me that the link doesn't
work.

Try it again (Sorry, I loaded it into the wrong directory).