[argyllcms] Re: XYZ LUT profile unable to be installedon WindowsXPorused with Firefox 3.5

  • From: "Auke Nauta" <auke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 16:08:16 +0100 (CET)

Florian Höch schrieb:

Well, I also cannot set it as display profile using Windows 7.
Furthermore, 'dispwin -I test.icc' does not work :
  [D:\download]dispwin -I test.icc
  Dispwin: Warning - No vcgt tag found in profile - using linear
  Dispwin: Error - Failed to install profile 'test.icc'!

Regards,
Auke Nauta

--
Festina Lente