[argyllcms] Re: Windows 8 Colormunki driver

  • From: Mathieu GRENET <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:26:25 +0200

Sorry,
I thought I totally disabled driver signature, but obviously not, I did it with Advanced startup option and it's ok now

Thank you for helping

Le 02/08/2012 16:06, Mathieu GRENET a écrit :
thanks for replying,
I already set testsigning on, a,d the error is after that.
did you get to install argyll on windows 8 ?
thank you,
Mathieu

Le 02/08/2012 15:22, János, Tóth F. a écrit :
Advanced Startup Options (Metro UI sidebar [top left corner] / Settings / Change PC Settings / General [scroll down])
Disable driver signing enforcement

or

Start cmd.exe with full Administrator rights
bcdedit.exe /set testsigning on
reboot

2012/8/2 Mathieu GRENET <m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hello,
    I'm trying to install Argyll Colormunki usb drivers under windows
    8, with no luck.
    It was working well under seven.
    On windows 8, it tells me something goes wrong and did not
    install the driver.
    I'm in driver test mode.
    Don't know where to look. Any Idea ?

    thank you.