[argyllcms] Re: V1.1.0 cctiff crashes on 16-bit images (Windows Vista 32b)

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:32:38 +1100

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:
without any messages. I've see only the Windows message about cctiff crash.
If I change v1.1.0 cctiff by its 1.1.0_RC4 version, it's all right.

Sorry about that, it's a bug. The 64 bit code is being compiled when
it shouldn't be (and not being compiled when it should be), and there
is a bug in the table setup code for 64 bits on 32 bit native machines.

If you're compiling from source, <http://www.argyllcms.com/Argyll_dev_src.zip>
should fix it (and the matrix input profile -u bug), otherwise
you'll have to use an older version of cctiff or wait for the next release.