[argyllcms] Re: Cannot calibrate display using ArgyllCMS v1.1.0, Spyder2 and OS-X

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 10:21:24 +1100

Luud Heck wrote:
This change in parameters use was not documented in the changelog. I suggest
to add it, at least on the website as it might prevent others from being
confused like I was.

Hi,
        it's documented in:

The changelog - see line 345 of log.txt
The dispcal documentation <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/dispcal.html#P>
The usage - "dispcal -?"

So I doubt I could do much more - it was bound to get a few people.
I try not to re-define the options if I can help it, but I'd prefer
to keep things consistent between the tools if I can. If something
unexpected happens with a new version for a command line that used
to work, it's worth a quick look at the usage, just to make sure
nothing has changed.