[argyllcms] Re: Relative And Perceptual rendering intent

  • From: Dimitrije Zivkovic <migraf.keramika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 22:18:57 +0200

Thanks for advice

But I want opposite of your suggestion.

I want to Relative be more like Perceptual, not inversely.

Actually I can't change only Relative intent.

When I looked profile that Xrite software produced, Relative intent look more
accurate and intensive colors than Perceptual, but accurate in color conversion.

Because I use some special color instead of Magenta (It's look like some kind
of red) with Perceptual intent I've got more precise conversion, but with
Relative I've got different color than Magenta is, and this is not good.

The question is, can Relative be more like Perceptual?

I put the link of colors and their conversion with Xrite profile and Argyll
profile.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/MMBNuSbhgbXAF%2Fb0yhTijTRVm%2FqSRny7CceSgjg%2F7cg

Dimitrije Zivkovic