[argyllcms] Re: Re-aligning *it1 files to be read on vertical orientation

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 10:38:50 +1000

Ong Choon Keong wrote:
> Not sure if I'm doing the right thing, but it's not working. Keeps giving me
> the "not enough patches" error.

Without your .ti2 it's hard to know why. Was that an error that
comes up immediately, or did it occur partway through ?

I tried with a simple single sheet profile using chartread -p with
the method I described, and it seemed to change the patch order
the way you wanted.

The other approach is to use a different ruler that will let you read
longer strips.