[argyllcms] Re-aligning *it1 files to be read on vertical orientation

  • From: Ong Choon Keong <tasdevil55@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 23:40:52 +0800

Hi,

Need some advice on the following. I've been using Argyll and a Colormunki
for profiling, and have recently upgraded to an i1Pro.

I'm trying to re-read some of the prior charts I've printed, but scanning in
an horizontal position is not possible as the scanning ruler's "free zone"
doesn't reach the entire breadth of the entire row.

Therefore, am wondering if there's an easy option (perhaps a toggle switch)
to allow me to read the chart in a vertical orientation instead? Am
contemplating to tinker with the *it. files, but not sure how to do so.

Regards