[argyllcms] Re: Projector calibration

  • From: Udo Lembke <ulembke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:14:44 +0100

Hi,

Frédéric Mantegazza schrieb:

What do you mean by reflective light?
the room was not 100% dark, and so i got perhaps light from other sources. I want to make more tests with an black tube on the instrument.

We put the projector at about 3.5m from the screen. The i1d2-screen distance was about 50cm, with a 45° angle. The projector is an Optoma EP739H. I'm not sure about the brightness; maybe 2500 lumen.

On my test, i got amonst others to many light to the i2.

Strange. With, our first test, we had only 30cd/m². So we put the projector closer. If we put the i1d2 towards the projector, then we had to use the diffusor, at the same distance. But it varies very quickly. se the -R option of dispcal to check if values sound good.

understand i right, that you got a good profile, with the diffuser on the instrument and the i1d2 toward the projector? I make only one try with the diffusor - without any luck.

I think my projector is so far out, that the difference between the screens is not important. The LUT with the readings from the screen are better than the test with der diffusor, but nowhere neare enough.

Udo