[argyllcms] Projector calibration

  • From: Frédéric Mantegazza <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:04:55 +0100

Ok, Mike and I spent a few hours to calibrate our photoclub projector, and
we got very good results :o)

Graeme, as you though, it was a light level problem; we put the projector
closer to the screen, and it worked. We also tried to put the i1d2 towards
the projector, instead of looking at the screen, and it also worked fine.

The projector was far from sRGB, but applying the profile, it now looks
great: colors are more saturated, like originals. So, I think photoclub
people will be very happy to see their photos on the screen as they see
them on their monitors.

BTW, even with the i1d2 close to the monitor, Eye-One Match was unable to
compute the profile! It read all patchs, then fail to create the profile,
without any usefull message :o(

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org