[argyllcms] Primer on photographic exposure, etc.

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 07:07:25 -0700

A couple people have pointed out that the link below is to the https (secure)
server on my site, which is something I did without paying much attention to.
Since I use a self-signed SSL certificate, many browsers ``helpfully'' warn
that there's no way of knowing that I am who I say I am.

You can access the exact same document without the warnings here:

   http://trumpetpower.com/photos/Exposure

b&

Original message follows:

Here:

   https://trumpetpower.com/photos/Exposure

is a first attempt at a document I've been meaning to write for a while. I'm
afraid I don't have the time right now to further put into refining it; it's
much too long and ideally needs to be broken apart and probably have different
parts re-written multiple times tailored for different audiences -- and I
*really* don't have the time for that sort of thing.

But, still, I hope it answers many of the questions I've had asked of me of late

Cheers,

b&