[argyllcms] Re: Primer on photographic exposure, etc.

  • From: Tomasz Danus <t.danus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 14:57:49 +0100

Ben thats what i see when i try to read your text.

The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach *trumpetpower.com*, but the server presented a
certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's
operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own
security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity
information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your communications.
You should not proceed, *especially* if you have never seen this warning
before for this site.

--
t.danus@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: Ithilstone