[argyllcms] Optimal colors solid for 3d visualisation

  • From: Ivan Tsyba <ivantsyba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:35:12 +0300

Hi list

I wrote a script that captures Lab coordinates from spotread (in reflective
mode) and places point in vrml file.
For visual comparison purposes, my vrml file contains reference gamut body,
because I thought that it shows surface colors limits.
But today, "bright" orange marking pen on paper gave me a point that
located noticeably far away from reference gamut boundary. So, as I
learned, reference gamut is not equal to MacAdam (theoretical) color limits.
Where I can find optimal colors solid in form of .gam, .wrl or .icm file?

Thanks
Sorry for my English