[argyllcms] Re: Optimal colors solid for 3d visualisation

  • From: Ivan Tsyba <ivantsyba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 16:15:21 +0300

I never before try to compile C application so my attempt failed:

$ g++ GenVisGam.c -o GenVisGam.exe
GenVisGam.c:12:20: fatal error: numlib.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

This is using MinGW on Windows 7.
Maybe thing called "Jam" is a reason, because I do not understand about it
on http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/Compiling.html page?

Thanks for helping me