[argyllcms] Re: Novice can't print right

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 10:28:28 +1100

Graeme Gill wrote:

> It sounds a lot like something has gone terribly wrong there, but
> without a clearer idea of the workflow and tools involved, it's hard
> to suggest anything concrete.

Sorry, I meant to add that I would guess the problems are more
likely to be in the print profile. The first thing to check would
be the selection of "print test chart" vs. "use profile" mode
in your print path. This can be tricky, particularly if you
are on OS X where there is a thicket of bugs to deal with.