[argyllcms] Re: Monitor calibration

  • From: Jürgen Lilien <jp.lilien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:14:16 +0100

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:

I personally own a HP LP2475w, which is fairly inexpensive considering
it's performance...

I considered the LP2475w, but it uses the same LG panel as the Dell U2410,
so there is the same pink/green tint lottery - I hope you had luck.

The quality of the current panels seems to be questionable without a form
of "uniformity control". It would be great to have the possibility to
calibrate a screen in different quadrants/tiles, but without hardware
support for such a feature there is no need for Graeme to take action. ;-).

Regards, Juergen