[argyllcms] Re: Influence of the root window setup on Argyll measurement

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 08:20:36 +1000

Andreas F.X. Siegert wrote:
When I run dispcal, it places semitransparent windows for measuring over
the root. Am I missing an option or what is broken?

Actually, this is really strange since the measurement window has
override_redirect set, and should therefore not be intercepted by
the window manager, and so should not be subject to the compositing
manager. Did you build Argyll from the sources on the Argyll Web Site,
or use the binaries from the Argyll Web Site ?