[argyllcms] Re: GretagMacbeth Eye-One/i1 ?

  • From: Sam Berry <samkberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:53:33 +0100

I just thought I should mention the device will not work *in reflective
mode* without the cradle.

For transmissive/display/ambient measurements the device (or at least my rev
C) only needs a dark reference. It doesn't even light up the internal bulb
unless it's for a reflective calibration.

If mine is representative of all i1s one without a cradle is perfectly fine
for monitor use.

Sam Berry