[argyllcms] Re: Graeme's plans for the future? -- DISCUS

  • From: Ernst Dinkla <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 22:15:34 +0200

Op 11-10-2010 17:44, Roger Breton schreef:

BTW, I've been kicked-out of the ColorSync List -- for no apparent reason. I
realize I would have like to put this post on the ColorSync List too, but it
seems this List has more interested readers these days ;-)

I thought the climate there changed for the better quite recently.

Sheldon Cooper found another place to stay.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,      Ernst

|          Dinkla Grafische Techniek         |
|             www.pigment-print.com           |
|             (         unvollendet         )            |