[argyllcms] Generate a reference .ti3

  • From: "Wallden Magnus" <prn.scr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 02:52:27 -0700

Hi !
Thanks for a fantastic software system !

I have made some printer profile, and most of them is good, but I need
to refine some of them, and
now occur a problem.
I run on  vista and use the Windows V1.0.3   pre-comiled.

The problem is I cant make a reference  .ti3 from the by targen-printarg
generated files.
The only way I find to do this is to use   scanin -r,  and for the
output pbase I use a earlier created .ti3.
this  ti3 comes from a printed and scanned reference ,( the same as I
tried to make a reference.ti3 from)  and is used  in colprof to create a
quite good printer profile.

Now, if I use the reference tif nothing in the output ti3 is changed,
but if I use a scanned tif, the utput values changes.
( The "unchanged" values differ from the values in the .ti2 )

The reading of the reference seems to bee ok,    scanin -o -dpin
retuns a diag.tif and diag.val whit correct result.

Is it correct to use   scanin -r   to  create a reference  .ti3 , or is
there some outher way  ?

Best regads
Magnus Wallden

<P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"
 style="font-family: Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; color: #00f"
href="http://www.eniro.se/?partnerid=spray_mail"; target="_blank">Eniro Supersök
- är vad det heter</a></font>