[argyllcms] Re: [Feature request] Minor adjustment to -F option

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 00:53:57 +1100

howdy555@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Do you think it would be sensible to blank the screen AFTER
initialisation but before any measurements are made? I was thinking on
something like:

It's not straightforward, because whether the whole screen
is to be blanked or not changes the way the test window is created,
and yet the user needs the window up to guide where to put
the device on the screen. I'll have a think about it, and see if
there is a way of arranging it.
You may still have a problem though, if there is an error
of some sort.

[ When I added this feature to support calibrating projectors,
 I was assured that there was "no problem, because the command
 window will be on another screen" :-) ]