[argyllcms] Re: Eizo Internal LUT access with Argyll?

  • From: Matthieu DUBAIL <matthieu.dubail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:09:42 +0200

Very interesting. Did you found those informations in a white paper?
So from what I understand, Eizo did changed their internal display LUT from
1D LUTS to 3D LUTS. I do understand that Graeme don't want to spend time on
ever changing proprietary technologies. :)
thanks!

 Matthieu DUBAIL
 matthieu-dubail.com
Paris, 4ème