[argyllcms] Re: Eizo Internal LUT access with Argyll?

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:28:22 +0200

If Eizo are capable of supplying a monitor which will decently emulate some
acceptable known color space, and supply a calibration method to make sure
that the monitor doesn't drift, then the monitor is perfectly usable to me -
I do understand that this is not perfectly "open" in the sense that
recalibration may necessitate running Eizo's software, but it is perfectly
compatible with an ICC workflow as the interface is ICC compliant.

Edmund