[argyllcms] ColorMunki and low-cost ICC-profile service

  • From: "Lars-Daniel Weber" <Lars-Daniel.Weber@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 19:25:02 +0200

Hi there,

I've got two questions (right now):

1.
On a website, I've read that it's possible to read targets with
more than 1000 patches using ColorMunki and ArgyllCMS. Since
I can't find this website, I'd like to ask if this is true.

I want to do some semi-professional profiling on some printers
I've got access to. Shall I spend money on ColorMunki or better
save some money for purchasing an i1pro.

2.
I might be able to get a refurbished and calibrated "x-rite i1iSis"
for about $3000 USD. I'd love to build up my own ICC-profile
service with a target pricing of $5 USD each (ISO A4). Does or will
ArgyllCMS this hardware?

Best regards,
Lars-Daniel Weber