[argyllcms] Re: Color errors on < 100% stimulus

  • From: János, Tóth F. <janos666@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:56:11 +0200

I still don't understand the so-called „color decoding issue”.
My Pana G30E has relatively good and significantly better color
accuracy than my Samsung D550 had.

2012 won't be very different except the VT50.

75% saturated pattern?
I never heard about such thing. On the other hand, 75% stimulus is
very common for HDTV calibration.