[argyllcms] Re: Can Eye-one Pro failure the calibration?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 23:42:10 +1100

Sam Berry wrote:
That is true. Perhaps a /fast switch for those happy to risk it? I repeated
the test with my DTP-94 and could not reproduce the effect. Perhaps the
longer integration times reduce the effect or perhaps it simply takes longer
to start measuring?

It's hard to know. The DTP92 & DTP94 have smarts for CRT mode to synchronize
their readings to the refresh rate. It's conceivable that they wait for
the reading to stabilize before commencing measurement.