[argyllcms] Re: Calibrating display in VMWARE

  • From: "Olivier Marchetta" <olivier.marchetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:32:44 +0200

Im' on windows right now and I don't exactly now how to compile, seems a
real mess with trial compilers or so, I'm not used to it :(
I will wait for your binary release.

Btw, I thought you could release unsigned Win64 drivers ? There is an option
at boot to allow installation of unsigned drivers.

Do you have experimental 64 bits driver available ?

Olivier M.