[argyllcms] Re: AW: Re: Create RGB printer .ICM to use in Photoshop CS5

  • From: Phil Cruse <pcruse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:27:15 +0100

Hi Stefan,

Problem I had with Win7was with Argyll RGB Canon printer profile also. Was
Canon driver interfering??
Info here with lots of other basic stuff:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Change-color-management-settings

Soft proofing prob was on my Mac with CMYK profiles (printing through a RIP).
Profiles worked great on print, but made soft proofs dark, causing me to
over-lighten images! Profiling without cal works great.

I know all about "RGB" drivers :)

http://www.colourphil.co.uk/inkjet.html

Cheers

Phil