[argyllcms] Re: AW: Re: Create RGB printer .ICM to use in Photoshop CS5

  • From: Wim Hertog <nertog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:59:40 +0200

Phil,

That W7 thing could be an issue. The strange thing is that it only happens
with profiles made with Argyll. PM5 profiles are perfectly ok...I'll give it
a try when I'm home this evening. Do you have more info on the soft proofing
problem?

With "RGB" printers I mean a printer where the printer driver wants RGB
data, not CMYK. Almost every office to semi-pro printer that doesn't use a
special RIP has an RGB driver.

Many thanks,
Wim