[arachne] Re: dead list ???

  • From: "L.D. Best" <l.d.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 06:09:28 -0500

Have built/rebuilt 4 new computers in last 2 years, and still haven't gotten the HDD on DOS machine completely backed up. Also would have to figure a way to let router know who the machine is ... but that is still (sadly) in the future.

l.d.
====

Ron Clarke wrote:

Hi Folks,

    Might be interesting to see how many on this list are still actively
using Arachne. As opposed to "just haven't cancelled my list membership
yet".

    I run Arachne every day. She is my most used browser. And my most
configurable/versatile browser. I run DOS and Linux.

    And we cannot say that nothing is happening with Arachne, either.
See:  http://www.ausreg.com/arachne/index.htm - some new plug-ins.

Regards,
         Ron

Ron Clarke
AUSREG Consultancy      http://www.ausreg.com
Tadpole Tunes           http://www.tadpoletunes.com
-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/

DOS: For IQs higher than 95, 98 or 2000.

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --