[arachne] Re: STILL CAN'T LONG IN AT VANCOUVER COMMUNITY NET

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <wildrice5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:35:56 -0500

Hi Brian,
                  Send your current arachne.cfg with
passwords removed.  Until we see an arachne.cfg
without letters missing it is very hard to make
worthwhile suggestions.  It only takes one letter
missing to stop proper connection.  Also check
to see if  lsppp.exe is present in arachne main
directory  (?:\arachne).
     The ppp.log gets removed by Arachne  when
a disconnection occurs and is not created unless
a proper connection occurs.

Eric