[arachne] Re: Pushdir & Popdir In FreeDos

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:50:51 +1030

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:57:14 -0500, "Lester" <fd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As it turns out FreeDos has its own version of Pushdir and Popdir,
> Pushd and Popd, and they also some extra functionality: Pushd also
> works as CD command. See two screenshots of Help file below:

Thanks for the information.

HOWEVER.....

I was hoping to find ONE set of utilities that would work for ALL
versions of DOS.

That way they could be included in the Arachne package and would
avoid the problems of Alt-E not exiting properly in FreeDos.

.   ,-./\
.  /     \     from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  \_,-*_/     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v