[arachne] Pasting links

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ""@afree.freelists.org
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:38:49 +0930

When I have connected to a particular web site and I want to paste it as
a link into an email or other document, is there any easy way of copying
the line from the URL window, apart from writing it down and typing it
into the email?

The only way I can think of doing it easily is to save the site to the
hotlist, then while composing the email, use the external editor  and
open a second window with HOTLIST.HTM and find and copy the particular
link.

But there must be an easier way.... mustn't there?

Greg

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --