[arachne] Re: OT: Unzipper helper for DOS Controller

  • From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 20:27:55 -0600

I use AVIEW, originally written for Norton Commander,
freeware, very flexible, even allows to view, add, delete,
even scan for viruses with scanner of choice.  Can't
remember where I found it though...have the installation
files somewhere??
Wiz  <{;-)

Wizard57M
http://www.geocities.com/wizard57m/index.html