[arachne] Re: OT: Re: Macro Editor...

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:44:32 +0930

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:13:51 -0000, John Sparks wrote:

> Can you recommend a good macro editor?
> In another life I frequently used an excellent editor on Digital
> mini-computers. I have yet to find a good (free) one for PC use.

I usually use an unregistered version of QEDIT (aka TSE) which is
somewhat limited.

PEDIT is another that offers macro capability. It is freeware,
but I haven't investigated it very deeply. I'll email it directly
to you.

Greg

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --