[arachne] Re: Napster - incompatible OS

  • From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:01:19 -0600

Hey Sam,
I just tried it in Windows Mobile 5...it must be a "good" operating system,
since it isn't compatible...the "home" page didn't want to load either.
I've never really given Napster any thought, since I suspect all those file
sharing P2P sites to be havens for trojans, viruses, spyware and other
malware...not to mention piracy.  My brother-in-laws XP system was rife with
malware after their son used it for file sharing P2P, Napster, Limewire...I
cleaned it once a couple years ago...2nd time he took it to Geek Squad at Best
Buy...took 3 days to clear the junk.
CU L8R!
Wiz  <{;-)

Wizard57M