[arachne] Re: Linux (was: Working (OT storms brewing))

  • From: Glenn Gilbreath Jr. <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:37:55 -0600

And this is the decoded 2nd message...by the way, if anyone
is interested, I use a couple of FREEWARE encoding/decoding
tools called FCODE, one is DOS, the other is Win32...both work
quite well on Joe's messages...
Since the topic of DOS e-mail clients has arisen
before on this list, I thought I'd pass on this
thread from the AD list ...

Note, this is not a recommendation on my part for
either of the two CrossPoint e-mail clients, since
I haven't (can't) try them out myself, however if
Ray wants to experiment here, let's see how well
these clients work with this list (assuming Ray's
problem is not due to his ISP) ...

Joe.