[arachne] Re: How to remove attachments ?

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 08:58:23 +1030

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 04:10:22 -5000, Eric S. Emerson wrote:

> There is
> a button to attach files....
> why isn't there a button to
> detach them ? <ggg>

And since they are automatically detached when you reply or
forward the message, what about another button to re-attach them
to the reply or forwarded message?

BTW, since using v1.90 I have noticed that the "delete" button on
messages in the Trash has disappeared and we have reverted to the
"Trash" button of olde days, which of course gives an error when
clicked.

I just found another problem with some messages in my Outbox,
when I unintentionally sent them to Trash. It was quite a messy
business getting them back from Trash to the Outbox.

Now, what I would like is
(1) some simple method of moving messages back to the Outbox
    without destroying the To: field
and
(2) some BIG BOLD text at the top of the message header next to
    the buttons to show which folder the message is in. Even at
    the lowest definition, there seems to be ample room for it. I
    know it is shown in the URL line at the top of the page, but
    my old eyes often miss that.

.   ,-./\
.  /     \     from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  \_,-*_/     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v