[arachne] Re: A190J1-387 & RELATED PROBLEMS

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <sernemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:36:59 -5000

Brian,
       If webpages don't load but connection seems
to be made, then something is not set properly
in your arachne.cfg file, most likely.
To determine what's wrong, more data is necessary.
Your arachne.cfg with passwords  removed and
a copy of your environment from a SET command
would be a start.

Eric

-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/