[arachne] Re: A190J1-387 & RELATED PROBLEMS

  • From: "Eric S. Emerson" <sernemo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 02:25:29 -5000

Hi Brian,
           I'm no wizard but when I press F5
the toolbar layout changes to several different
arrangements. With each key press a different
layout.  I'm using 1.90J1-387. It may have
to do with your graphics card and how you
set things on the VGA.htm setup page.

Eric

-- This mail was written by a user of the Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/