[HG-PBEM] Re: Meeting Chance

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:37:12 -0400

On 14/04/2003 4:16 PM, Dennis D. Kirkpatrick wrote:
The elevator lift hummed as it ascended to Sebastian Chance's private suite
near the top of the Transrail Oasis Tower. Terry McMartin, Diego "Chico"
Augusta and Clara Anastapulos were all watching the floor indicator as it
gradually changed, showing that they were indeed climbing. "I can't stress
how important this is for the team," Clara reiterated for the near
hundredethtime to both men. Chico frowned at Clara. "I know," he replied,
casting a look at Terry. "What kind of wine and dine budget do we have for
our biggest client?" Terry asked, ignoring
both of their natterings.
[...] ************************ Dennis D. Kirkpatrick Littleton, CO USA
dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx[1] http://www.bluething.org[2]
-- David Kelk