[HG-PBEM] Meeting Chance

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:16:35 -0600 (MDT)

The elevator lift hummed as it ascended to Sebastian Chance's private
suite near the top of the Transrail Oasis Tower. Terry McMartin, Diego
"Chico" Augusta and Clara Anastapulos were all watching the floor
indicator as it gradually changed, showing that they were indeed
climbing.

"I can't stress how important this is for the team," Clara reiterated
for the near hundredeth time to both men.

Chico frowned at Clara. "I know," he replied, casting a look at Terry.

[...]

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick