[antispam-f] Re: Forwarding

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:41:04 +0100

In article <9cd8b5974e.ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Richard Porter <ricp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The situation gets worse. I have five messages which keep popping up
> in the marking window. It doesn't matter what action I set - accept,
> delete or forward - they keep coming back every time AS runs. I found
> copies in AntiSpam's scrap directory and deleted them. I've done a
> fetch with POPstar and nothing is fetched from the mailbox. I'm
> completely flummoxed. Where are they hiding?

They're only kept in the temporary storage in scrap until you press
Process. Then they're moved to the outbound and they *should* be removed
from the TFSM file. If you removed them before clicking Process, it's
possible the program lost track of them and is keeping a reference in
the file until it times out.

The redesigned marking/forwarding mechanism doesn't need a time out. It
will immediately 'forget' any messages it doesn't find on the server or
in the temporary storage.

Finalising and releasing 1.60 has unfortunately been delayed because of
other engagements (a.k.a. 'real life').

Regards,
Frank